Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nite Lites - Glo Worm Green

Sooo, tonight I'm going out and there will be fireworks at the end of the event. I picked up the Nite Lites glow in the dark collection a few Ulta visits ago, what could be more perfect? I used Glo Worm Green on top of my previous Neon Yellow mani.

This looks green in the bottle, but it's really not. I swatched this on my nail wheel and it was just about clear with glitter. I can't imagine how many coats you would need to get the bottle color.

All this really did for my mani was add glitter. This was four coats plus one coat of David topcoat on top of what I was already wearing. This entire setup is so thick my nails look like acrylics.

I tried really, really hard to get pictures of the glow, but I just couldn't get it to come across on camera. The color in the bottle is the color of the glow - I picked up this one, blue, pink, and orange polishes.

I am only really planning to wear this until tomorrow morning - so I'm not concerned about shrink or wear or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment