Monday, September 27, 2010

Sinful - Summer Peach and UFO

Despite its name, Summer Peach is in no way peach, and if I saw a peach this color I would not even think about eating it. Summer Peach is a bright screaming orange neon. UFO is the orange version of Nail Junkie and Hottie.
UFO looks more muted than it is only because Summer Peach really freaked out my camera.

Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats)
Color: Sinful Summer Neon (4 coats)
Color: Sinful UFO (3 coats)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (2 coats)

I originally was just going to wear Summer Peach. I got to four coats and it wasn't streaky or anything but I still had really noticeable VNL. What's a girl to do? Add glitter.

Summer Peach had a sort of difficult application. For the fourth coat I added some thinner to my bottle and that really helped. UFO had typical application for a Sinful glitter bomb.

This is a lot of coats and I fully expect to have shrinkage tomorrow, but that's fine. I really love these Sinful glitters - I think I have all the colors they made, but if they make more I'll be buying those, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment