Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sally Hansen - Snappy Sorbet and Orly - Heat Wave

Snappy Sorbet is an Insta-Dri polish. I've been trying to use Heat Wave for a while, but it's so sheer I knew it would have to be on top of something else.

Snappy Sorbet was kind of an application fail. It is on the thick side for an Insta-Dri, and while it covered really well (I used two coats), it didn't self level at all.
Heat Wave is a sheer orange sparkle. Snappy Sorbet is a pink-leaning orange/coral, but Heat Wave was enough to push it to the orange side, as well as adding a ton of sparkle.

Basecoat: NailTek Foundation II (2 coats)
Color: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Snappy Sorbet (2 coats)
Color: Orly Heat Wave (2 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

A short housekeeping note: I think I'm going to delete the tags for color names. My tag cloud is getting ridiculous, and so far I haven't worn something twice since I've started this blog.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment