Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LA Colors - Atomic and Nfu Oh 54

Atomic is a pretty teal jelly.  Nfu Oh is a green-blue flake in a clear base.
This is two coats of Atomic.
If I were going to wear this alone I would use another coat.  I intended to layer Nfu Oh 54 over it so I didn't bother.  Atomic is a vibrant teal that dries shiny and is just short of neon.



Here is two coats of 54, layered on top of Atomic.
Basecoat:  NailTek Foundation II (2 coats)
Color:  LA Colors Atomic (2 coats)
Color:  Nfu Oh 54 (2 coats)
Topcoat:  David (1 coat)

Application for both colors was really good.  Atomic was smooth and flowed nicely.  54 applied like my other Nfu Oh flakes - a little jelly-like in consistency, but that makes it easier to apply and get even flake distribution.  Overall this is a really pretty combination and I will definitely be wearing this again.

1 comment:

  1. oooh i REALLY love this look! and i adore your nail shape ^_^

    ReplyDelete