Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Essence - Point Break

Today I am wearing Essence Point Break.  This is a medium grey creme.  Tropical Storm Hermine has dumped a TON of rain on us (and a couple of tornadoes about an hour ago) and it's rained constantly for the last two days.  So, even though it's still summer, I felt like wearing grey.
This polish is a lot lighter and warmer than this photo shows.  I had trouble getting the color right.  Maybe if I had used flash it would be more accurate, but I don't really like to use the flash for polish photos - they tend to reflect too much off the glass bottles.


Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats)
Color:  Essence Point Break (3 coats)
Topcoat:  David (1 coat)

Application was very nice.  It flowed smoothly and wasn't too runny or too thick.  Cleanup was a breeze, too.

I am going to wear this tomorrow also, mostly so I can take a breather from posting.  Tomorrow I tentatively have planned a base color with a polish that has been in my stash forever on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment