Thursday, September 16, 2010

Savina - Purple Confetti

Purple Confetti is a berry jelly with multicolored glitter.  Think China Glaze Atlantis, only the red-violet version.
I had a lot of trouble capturing the glitter colors in this.  But, I'm wearing Atlantis on top of my For Audrey pedi, and the bottles are right next to each other on my table - it is the same glitter.  The only difference other than the base color is that Atlantis has a lot of silver glitter plus some holo, while Purple Confetti has pink glitter plus some holo.
Basecoat:  Gelous (2 coats)
Color:  Savina Purple Confetti (3 coats)
Topcoat:  Seche Vite (2 coats)

Application was pretty bad.  This is a thick and goopy polish.  I may try to thin it a little to see if helps, but with this much glitter I think it will always be a problem.  Cleanup was a beeyotch.  This dried shiny but lumpy - I needed two coats of Seche to smooth it out.   So, I'm thinking I will have some shrinkage tomorrow.

Still, this is a gorgeous polish and an absolute glitterbomb, though I couldn't manage to get it on camera. Sun photos might have helped - of course it's dark now.

No comments:

Post a Comment