Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sally Hansen - Green with Envy, Hot Topic green/gold glitter

Yesterday I wore Sally Hansen Green with Envy, with a Hot Topic green and gold glitter top.

I had to decant the Hot Topic polish - its plastic cap was cracked.  This caused it to thicken way up - this was the first time I've used it, but clearly the bottle is nowhere near full.


Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats)
Color:  Sally Hansen Green with Envy (2 coats)
Color:  Hot Topic green/gold glitter (1 coat)
Topcoat:  Seche Vite (1 coat)

Clearly, my Seche has thickened way up.  You can see the shrink in the photo (I took this the next day). I'm sure it didn't help that the glitter polish was super-thick either.

Application for Green With Envy was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment