Thursday, October 27, 2011

SpaRitual - Sacred Ground

I only know of one brick and mortar store within two hours of me that carries SpaRitual, and I haven't been there in months.  I got this as an add-on to my Amazon order - the only other thing I ordered was a case of grape bubble gum (shut up, I am too an adult).

Basecoat:  Fiberglass Network (1 coat)
Color:  SpaRitual Sacred Ground (3 coats)
Topcoat:  Seche Vite (1 coat)




I have trouble figuring out the base color in Sacred Ground, but I'm going to call it a smoky gray.  It's full of mostly gold glitter with some purple glitter in there, too.

This was a little bit cuticle-runny but not too bad - I only gripe about it because it's a pretty dark color and so it's really obvious when I don't get it all cleaned up.

I like this a lot as a fill-in between the bright summer polishes and the more subdued winter colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment