Monday, October 3, 2011

Orly - Stone Cold

Stone Cold is a bright, heavily flecked blue.  It is so awesomely bright it's almost eye-searing.


Basecoat:  Gelous (1 coat)
Color:  Orly Stone Cold (3 coats)
Topcoat:  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (1 coat)



AWESOME.  So bright and sparkly!  This is similar to (but not a dupe of) last year's.... Lunar Eclipse? Whichever the blue one was that's a dupe of DS Magic.  (Bad blogger!  I compared these in a post last year, but I'm too lazy to go look it up.)  Stone Cold is brighter and more intense.

This was a little bit stain-y in its application - I took these photos the morning after I applied it.  It wanted to run into my cuticles bigtime, so you'll want to look out for that.   This will probably be one of those that stains on removal if you don't peel your polish off like I do, sigh.

I actually bought a second bottle of this,  because I have a friend who is partial to blue pedis - she usually wears Yoga-ta Get This Blue or Ink Suede with a topcoat - she recently branched out into Orly Star Spangled on her fingernails so I  am giving her a bottle of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment