Friday, July 8, 2011

Savina - Money Tree

I've had Money Tree in my untrieds for a while now.  I earlier did a comparison between this and China Glaze - Cha Cha Cha and concluded that they are definitely dupe-y.  I also learned via the Nail Board that it's dupe-y to Moonpool, too.

I didn't feel like setting up the lightbox, so I don't have a bottle pic.  I might end up just using something similar, because I'm liking the way these nail photos turned out.


Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (1 coat)
Color:  Savina Money Tree (3 coats)
Topcoat:  Out the Door (1 coat)

Application was really nice.  Money Tree is a thin polish but I got good opacity with three coats.  I didn't have a lot of trouble with cleanup, and I wasn't particularly careful, either.  I did have a bit of an issue with bald spots on the second coat but I think that was more because I didn't have the right amount of polish on my brush.

In the bottle Money Tree looks like it might be brush-stroke-y, but once it's on, any brushstrokes are barely visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment