Monday, January 2, 2012

Color Club - Cold Metal

This might be my favorite of the Foiled polishes, but I really love them all.

Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Instant Artificials (1 coat)
Color:  Color Club Cold Metal (2 coats)
Topcoat:  Seche Vite (1 coat)



I probably could have stopped with one coat, to be honest - it was totally opaque then.  I added a second coat to see if it would enhance the awesome glowy blue, but it doesn't really.  So:  this is a one-coater.  Because it's so opaque, cleanup is a bit of a biatch.  I love the Color Club brush and I'm good at controlling it, so I didn't have a lot of cleanup, but in the third photo you can see where it's stained my skin some.  Normally I would wait and take photos tomorrow in this case.  However, I picked a foil because I needed it to dry super fast so I could resume knitting, so I'm sure this will be totally trashed in the next couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment