Sunday, January 22, 2012

Orly - Oui

I really love these Orly polishes.  Oui is a purple with lots of gold shimmer.  Oui is a little bit bluer of a purple than some of the other light purples-with-gold-shimmer we've seen.

Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (1 coat)
Color:  Orly Oui (4 coats)
Topcoat:  David (1 coat)




The weather was awful when I wore this, so on the fourth day of wear I broke down and took photos under desk light. 

I did need to use four coats for this - it was a tiny bit sheerer than I was expecting.  However, application was awesome as usual for an Orly polish.  I do have a little bit of tip wear in the photos, but again - this was on the fourth full day of wear (and I'm almost certain I'd already peeled off the polish from all the other fingers, too - yes, I know it's terrible)

No comments:

Post a Comment