Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OPI - Road House Blues and Finger Paints - Twisted

I've had Road House Blues sitting in my untrieds for a while (I think it's the only polish I bought from the road trip collection).  Twisted was one I just picked up - I still haven't even swatched it on my nail wheels yet.   Road House Blues is a deep blue creme, and Twisted is a multicolored flake topcoat.
Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Instant Artificials (1 coat)
Color:  OPI Road House Blues (2 coats)
Topcoat:  Finger Paints Twisted (2 coats)
Topcoat:  David (1 coat)




I adore this combination.

Road House Blues was beautiful on its own, and applied well even though I still hate the Pro Wide brush.  I might have tried to be too careful, which explains the HUGE gap at the cuticle of my ring finger.  This would definitely be a two coater on its own.

Twisted is AMAZING.  I picked up both Twisted and Asylum from this collection (I have almost all of the Nfu Oh flakes, so I didn't feel like I needed the others).  I did need two coats of Twisted for this density of flakes, but this polish isn't all thick and goopy like some other flake topcoats can be. 

If you don't have it yet, you need Twisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment