Sunday, November 6, 2011

Zoya - Reece

After the gel polish disaster my nails were hurty and sensitive.  I went for a calm, pretty, no glitter polish.  Reece is untried for me - I bought it when this collection came out and I am sure I still have at least one other from this collection that is also untried.  Reece is a medium pink with a duo chrome shimmer.


Basecoat:  Zoya Get Even Ridge Filler
Color:  Zoya Reece (3 coats)
Topcoat:  David (1 coat)



I had a hard time getting the gold/green shimmer to show up in my photos - any of them.  In photos this looks like just a pretty pink frost.

Did I say frost?  Oh yeah.  Brush strokes like crazy - most evident in the third photo.  Still, it applied well - wanted to run into my cuticles a bit but nothing too bad, and cleanup was a snap.  I do have VNL in real life and in the photos, but with the brush strokes I'm not sure I would go to four coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment