Monday, November 14, 2011

Orly - Rococo A-go-go

Too late, I realized I'm wearing basically the same color as my last post, which I usually try not to do.  Oh well.  Rococo A-go-go (this is a stupid name and it's annoying to type) is a deep plummy purple with lots of duo chrome sparkle that shows gold.


Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Instant Artificials (1 coat)
Color:  Orly Rococo A-go-go (3 coats)
Topcoat:  Sally Hansen Insta Dri (1 coat)






The third photo down is probably the most color accurate as far as what this polish looks like most of the time.

This was almost two coats - my brush was a little bit wonky, or I am sure this would have been just two coats.

Even though this is a super pigmented polish I didn't really have any problems with cleanup either.  So far I really love all the polishes I've tried from this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment