Thursday, December 29, 2011

Orly - Au Champagne, China Glaze - Party Hearty

This combination came out very similar to my last year's Christmas manicure, but I don't care.  Last year I used China Glaze Frosty with Wet N Wild French White as underwear, but I like this combination better.


Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Instant Artificials (1 coat)
Color:  Orly Au Champagne (3 coats)
Topcoat:  China Glaze Party Hearty (1 coat)
Topcoat:  Northern Lights Silver Hologram (1 coat)



Au Champagne is a pretty, shimmery opaque white.  It's a little softer than a straight white.  It dries to a satin finish, which I thought was interesting, but I also think that's why it applied so nicely.  I had zero problems with it.

I might as well have skipped the holo topcoat altogether, because the sun has not been out - at all - until this morning, and these photos were taken yesterday with already four full days of wear (see tip wear if you embiggen).

No comments:

Post a Comment