Sunday, February 19, 2012

Revlon - Starry Pink

Starry Pink is a pale pink jelly with two sizes of silver glitter.

Basecoat:  NailTek Foundation II (1 coat)
Color:  Revlon Starry Pink (3 coats)
Topcoat:  Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat (1 coat)



Even though I have a hate for visible nail line, I really like this.  Also, my cuticles are super scary in these photos - our weather's been mostly overcast, and I keep waiting for sun to take photos and it never shows up, so I end up giving up and taking photos in the morning.

Anyway, about the only thing I would have changed about this polish is that I would have gone for white or opalescent glitter instead of silver.  The glitter on the bottom two layers looks awesome, but the silver glitter in the top layer just looks weird and umatching.

No comments:

Post a Comment