Saturday, February 25, 2012

Misa - Phazers on Stunning

Phazers on Stunning is a green/rose-beige duo chrome shimmer, and should also be spelled "Phasers", but that's neither here nor there.

Basecoat:  NailTek Foundation II (1 coat)
Color:  Misa Phazers on Stunning (4 coats)
Topcoat:  Northern Lights Gold Holo (1 coat)
Topcoat:  Revlon Quick Dry (1 coat)






Funny thing about these photos:  When I was taking them, I was having trouble capturing the pink/rose color of this polish, but when I went to edit them I saw that even though all I could see was the green, all I got in the photos is the rose.

Anyway, this is a pretty thin and runny polish.  It was fairly sheer - I needed four coats and I still have a bit of VNL.  To be honest, I don't feel like this is a very exciting color, so I added a coat of the gold Northern Lights holo topcoat, and it didn't really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment