Friday, November 26, 2010

Zoya - Sarah

Sarah is a red sparkly glitterbomb. It is a little bit deeper toned than Lisa, which I bought because I had to - they finally made a polish with my name on it!
This photo looks like Sarah has a pink tone to it, but I would definitely say this is a true red.

Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats)
Color: Zoya Sarah (3 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

I decided not to use Color Lock for this mani. I can't remember where I did it or what happened, but at some point I used David topcoat over a Zoya and it worked fantastically. I did this mani earlier today and I've already taken a shower (attempt to fix a disastrous hair day) and eaten lunch, and everything is fine - no dents or shrink. If this works out well I'll probably use this from now on and finally be able to wear my huge Zoya untried stash.

Application was really, really good, too. I really think this could be a one coater if you do it right - I did two because I had a couple of streaks and then I did a third coat because my thumbs still had a couple of streaks. Cleanup wasn't too bad for a glitter, either. This is a gorgeous red that I think would be amazing for the holidays, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment